GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
Article 1 – Booking Conditions :
– The deposit amounts to 40% of the total amount of the stay and is to be paid at the time of booking.
– The balance of the stay must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the stay, paid by check or bank transfer.
– For any reservation made within 6 weeks of the arrival date, full prepayment of the stay will be requested.
Article 2 – Pricing Conditions :
– Prices are for a duration of 7 nights, from Sunday at 4.00pm to Sunday at 10.00am with an exclusive use.
– The price of the stay includes the rental, the charges (water, electricity, pellets), as well as the privileged services included mentioned in annexe 2.
– The service not included choised by the tenant (annexe 3), and tourist tax (€2.64 per adult) will be paid during the stay.
Article 3 – Cancellation Conditions :
In the event of cancellation by the tenant, the following costs will be retained:
– If the cancellation occurs more than 6 weeks before the date of arrival, the deposit will be kept as compensation.
– If the cancellation occurs within 6 weeks before the date of arrival, the full payment for the stay will be retained as compensation.
Article 4 – Security Deposit :
– The tenant must pay the owner a security deposit of €5000 on arrival, paid by check, bank transfer or cash.
– This deposit will be returned no later than 15 days after departure, after deduction by the owner of the cost of repairing the premises if damage is observed.
– If the amount of the security deposit is insufficient, the tenant agrees to complete the sum after the exit inventory and on invoice.
Article 5 – Rental Conditions :
– This contract is established for a maximum occupancy capacity of the chalet of 15 people.
Exceeding this number, unless expressly agreed in writing by the owner, would constitute an immediate cancellation of this contract and the sums paid would then not be refunded.
– The reservation of the chalet is “strictly nominative” and cannot benefit a third party.
– Pets are not allowed in the chalet unless agreed in writing by the owner.
– All the interior premises of the chalet are “non-smoking”.
– The use of the swimming pool and the common premises are placed under the responsibility of the tenant or, failing that, of adults representing the tenant, in particular with regard to the safety of children.
– The tenant, signatory of the contract, may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises at the end of the rental period.
– The tenant is required to insure the chalet rented to him. He must therefore check that his main home insurance contract provides for the holiday extension (holiday rental). In the opposite hypothesis, he must intervene with his insurance company and claim the extension – The tenant also has the obligation to ensure that the tranquility of the neighborhood is not disturbed by the fact of the tenant or his family.